Roslyn has a dance background, and after graduating from University decided to pursue a career in fitness. She became a certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor in London, before moving to Australia in 2017.Roslyn is a specialist in strength training and exercise rehab, she has worked at a variety of gyms, studios and physiotherapy clinics and is always upskilling to update her knowledge.
Roslyn is a Certified Clinical Pilates Instructor with the Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute and an accredited Cancer Exercise Rehab specialist.
For Roslyn, personal training is much more than just exercise. She works closely with her clients to make sure that you’re always assessing your goals and program to get the best fit for their lifestyle. She strives for her clients to develop an enjoyable, sustainable relationship with movement.
Since becoming a Personal Trainer, Roslyn has explored a variety of fitness disciplines, including Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting, and Calisthenics. She is currently training in Aerial Silks and Flying Trapeze.
- Cert 4 Personal Training
- Cert 3 Fitness Instruction
- Certified Clinical Pilates Instruction
- GP Exercise Referral
- Cancer Exercise Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Disease Specialist with the PD Warrior Programme
- Certificate in Ante/Post Natal Exercise
- Certificate in Nutrition
- Certificate in Stott Pilates Total Barre
- Band-ITS Barre & Band-ITS Core Instructor
- Advanced mobility & stretching
- Certified Suspension Fitness Trainer